One of my Friends gave me some blueberry. I don’t eat blueberry as fruit, but I do love cooking with it.
2 eggs, 2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder, 1 ½ cups flour, 1 cup milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons melted butter, ¾ teaspoon salt, 1 cup blueberries
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, set aside.
3. Mix butter with 1/2 cup milk, pour over flour mixture.
5. Add blueberry into batter, mix well.
6. Heat up frying pan on medium heat, add a little bit cooking oil, pour 1/2 cup batter into pan, spread evenly.
8. Cook pancake until both side get golden brown.
9. Serve with syrup and butter.
I like to eat pancake plain. It tastes good without syrup.