I’m looking for yeast roll’s recipe, this is not the exact one I’m looking for, but it’s a good one, so I decided to post the recipe here.
2 tsp dry yeast, 1/4 + 1 cup warm milk, 3 tbsp unsalted butter, 1 large egg, 4 tbsp honey, 3/4 tsp salt, 1 + 2 cups flour.
1. Mix dry yeast with same amount sugar, then soak in 1/4 cup warm milk. Set aside for 5-10 minutes or until you see a lot of bubbles.
2. Mix 1 cup flour, sugar and salt.
3. Mix egg and yeast mixture with flour mixture.
4. Melt butter, mix with milk and honey, add into flour mixture, add 2 cups flour, punch until dough get smooth.
You can leave 1/2 tsb honey out, mix with water, this will be your coating mixture.
5. Coat dough lightly with cooking oil, cover with a damp cloth (I prefer plastic wrap), set aside until it’s double-sized.
6. Use non-stick spray to coat the baking dish.
7. Separate dough evenly (I did 1.5oz each), form it into a roll, set it in baking dish. Repeat until you are done with the dough, brush it with honey mixture. Set aside until the rolls are double-sized.
8. Preheat oven to 350ºF, bake for 20-25 minutes.