Somehow, I wanted to make some sausages for a while. I know the temperature is not low enough to make some real Chinese sausage, so I did a cheat version.
15 lb ground pork, 1 cup rice wine, 1/4 cup salt, 1/2 cup sugar, enough sausage casing, 1 funnel.
Smoking: some black tea, a old wok, a separate rack
1. Soak sausage casing in water.
2. Mix ground pork with seasoning.
The rice wine I use is not the regular cooking wine, but a homemade wine made with sweet rice. You can also use spirit drink such as vodka, whiskey.
3. Put sausage case on the funnel, then fill casing through funnel. Tie with thread or twist casing to separate.
2. Lay sausage one layer on the rack, put inside of wok, cover with lid.
4. Repeat if needed, flip sausage upside down.
Try your best to do this smoking step outside. The smell is extremely strong.