Sweet potato is one of my favorites, but baking sweet potato is new to me. I found this recipe from a magazine, but I don’t like some of the ingredients, so I made some changes to it.
3 medium size sweet potatoes, 1 egg, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp milk (optional), 1 pinch salt, 2 tbsp butter, roasted pecan, marshmallow.
1. Boil the sweet potato until fully cooked, takes about 40 minutes. Then peel and mash. Set aside to cool down some.
2. Mix mashed sweet potato with egg, sugar, butter, salt. Add milk if the mixture is too thick.
3. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
I used the individual serving size dish and baked 25 minutes.
5. Chop/break pecans into small pieces.
6. Take dishes out of oven, sprinkle a layer of pecan on top, then cover with marshmallow. Put dishes back to oven, bake for 5-10 minutes until marshmallow turn brown.
7. It is now ready to serve.