I love any kind of flat bread with filling, green onion, meat, sausage, you can pretty much put anything as fillings.
flat bread: flour, dry yeast, sugar
filling: flour, green onion, cooking oil, seasoning
2. Chop green onion into little pieces, mix with salt, pepper and any seasoning you want to use to flavor flat bread.
4. Pour in more warm water if needed until you don’t see much loose flour in bowl.
6. Sprinkle some flour over green onion, then pour in some cooking oil, mix well, add more flour and oil if needed if you the batter is thick and enough to use.
7. Roll the flour ball into a big flat sheet, spread green onion mixture as a thin layer on it, then roll the sheet into a long string.
8. Divide the string into several even pieces, reform each piece into a round shape, put both ends at the bottom, then roll it into a thin sheet.
10. Spray or brush some cooking oil on top side, then flip the flat bread.
11. Transfer to plate when both sides are golden brown.