Stir fried eggs is my most favorite among all the stir fry dishes. I can pretty much stir fry everything with eggs.
4 eggs, shrimps, garlic leaves, seasoning.
1. Chop garlic leaves into small pieces.
2. Clean shrimp, drain, pat dry with paper towel.
3. Crack eggs, beat well, pour garlic leaves into it, mix with seasoning, such as salt and white pepper powder.
5. Pour shrimp into egg mixture, mix well.
6. Heat up skillet on high heat, add more than normal cooking oil.
8. Keep cooking until new bottom get firm. Flip more if needed until eggs are fully cooked.
9. Transfer to plate and serve.