This has been one of favorites for years, probably for 25 years now. I learned from a co-worker when I was still in China. I tried different kind of sausage, and I think I love them all.
eggs ( I actually used 4 instead of 3 eggs since they are small), green onion, sausage, seasoning.
2. chop green onion into pieces.
3. Crack eggs, add whatever seasoning you like, then add green onion, beat well.
For seasoning, I used a little bit cooking wine, ginger powder and salt.
5. Pour sausage into egg mixture.
6. Adjust heat to high, add more cooking oil, wait until the temperature get high, pour egg mixture into skillet, stir a little bit at beginning. When egg mixture get firm at bottom, flip over.
7. It’s done when both sides are firm.
You can use any kind of sausage to cook this dish, I like the smoked sausage best.