spam, medium eggs, seasoning
1. Slice spam into 4 slices.
2. Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut the sliced ham.
3. Crack egg, seperate egg yolk and egg white, slightly beat egg white. Add seasoning to it, then mix well.
I uesed large eggs, then realized the egg york is too big for the space, so I picked the smalleds eggs I can find. I think medium eggs should be better sized.
4. Heat up skillet on medium heat, or whatever heat level you use to fry eggs. Cook spam for a minute or two, then flip.
5. Add several drops of cooking oil, then fill eggs into the hole, cook until egg is firm.