This is the very first time to me to cook eggplant from my own vegetable garden, and this is why I decided to cook something really special.
Dipping Batter: flour, corn starch, egg, seasoning
Eggplant Sandwich: eggplant, shrimp, green onion
2. Chop green onion into little pieces, sprinkle with salt, set aside.
3. Chop shrimp into little pieces, mix with green onion.
4. Slice eggplant.
5. Spread some shrimp mixture on 1 slice of eggplant, then cover with another slice of eggplant to form an eggplant sandwich. Repeat until all the eggplant slices are gone.
6. Heat up deep fryer.
7. Dip eggplant sandwiches into dipping batter, then deep fry until it’s golden brown.
8. Drain on paper towel, serve when hot.