I’m not a dessert person, but I fell in love with this strawberry pizza when I first met her. I think I’d never say no to her for rest of my life.
Base: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 2 sticks room temperature butter, 1 cup chopped roasted nuts.
Cream Filling: 8oz cream cheese, 16oz heavy cream, 1/2 cup sugar powder.
Strawberry Topping: 1lb fresh strawberry, 13oz strawberry glaze.
1. Mix baking powder with flour.
2. Add butter into flour mixture, mix together to form a ball.
3. Add nuts into mixture, form into a bigger ball.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
5. Spray baking pan with Pam, then put dough into pan, press to cover the pan.
The original recipe used a pizza pan, I used small pans.
6. Bake pizza base for about 20 minutes, then take out of oven, set aside to cool.
8. Lightly beat cream cheese, then fold into cream.
9. Spread cream mixture on pizza base.
10. Slice all strawberry, then mix with strawberry glaze.
11. Top strawberry mixture on cream.
12. Serve immediately.