When it’s getting cold, stew becomes my favorite dish. It always make you feel better when you have warm food on table.
winter melon, ground pork, seasoning to taste.
1. Peel the winter melon, then cut it into half, clean inside and outside.
2. Chop winter melon into pieces.
3. Heat up skillet, add little cooking oil, cook ground pork until it’s not pink.
4. Add cooking wine, vinegar, soybean sauce, and little sugar into skillet, keep cooking until all the juice is gone.
5. Add winter melon chunk into skillet, stir fry for several minutes, then add water, bring to boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stir, then another 10 minutes, stir, then until winter melon chunk look clear.
Cooking time varies, depend on size of the winter melon chunk.