I love egg drop soup, just about any kind. It’s quick and easy, and tastes good.
mushroom, eggs, nori, seasoning to taste, corn starch
1. Clean and slice mushroom.
2. Pour some water in sauce pan, and bring to boil on high heat.
3. Put mushroom into pan, add seasoning after, wait until boiling again.
4. Mix 1-2 tbsp corn starch with double amount water, pour into pan slowly, stir quickly.
5. Tear/cut nori into little pieces, put in pan.
6. Beat eggs well, slowly pour into pan, and stir quickly.
7. Drop several drops of sesame oil into pan, mix well, turn off heat.
I love asparagus, but there’s really not a lot of ways to cook it, and it’s hard to seasoning it.
asparagus, mushroom, onion, garlic (optional)
1. Chop asparagus into short sticks.
2. Chop mushroom and onion into pieces.
3. Mince garlic.
4. Heat up skillet, add cooking oil, cook onion until tender.
5. Add mushroom and asparagus into skillet, stir fry for several minutes, then add seasoning, after mix well add garlic.
I used some oyster sauce, and salt, white pepper, sugar.
6. After you smell garlic, mix 1 tsp corn starch and 2 tbsp water, stir well, add to skillet, quick stir until all the vegetable get coated.
7. Transfer to plate, now it’s ready to serve.