I’m not a big asparagus person, but once a while, I miss it. I use to stir fry it with eggs. But I noticed that it makes eggs looks darker in my lunch box next day. So I decided to cook it with meat this time.
1. Soak wood ear in water for at least 1 hour, then clean and drain good.
2. Chop asparagus into inch-long sticks.
3. Slice preserved pork into thin slices.
4. Chop onion into cubes.
5. Heat up skillet, no oil needed, set on medium high heat.
6. Cook preserved pork for several minutes until the fat start looking clear.
7. Add onion to skillet, cook for several minutes until onion start getting tender.
9. Add asparagus and wood ear, keep cooking for several minutes.
10. Add salt, pepper, and a pinch sugar into skillet, stir well.
11. Transfer to plate and serve.