I’m not a steam rice person, so whenever I got some leftover rice, what’s in my mind is when to eat it, it’s how to re-cook it. I like to add more flavor to rice so it will taste much better.
Egg, Bacon, Leftover Rice, Green Onion, seasoning.
1. Heat up frying pan on medium heat, fry bacon until crispy, then break into little pieces. Set aside.
2. Chop green onion into little pieces, mix with some salt and any other seasoning you want to use, set aside for several minutes so the green onion will get tender.
3. Mix bacon and green onion together.
4. Add rice to mixture, mix well.
5. Add egg to mixture, make sure it’s not too dry, just enough juice to scoop and shape.
You can blend the batter some if you like it fine.
6. Heat up frying pan on medium high heat, pour some cooking oil, scoop the batter into pan and shape it flat.
7. Flip pancake it’s lightly brown. It’s ready when both side are lightly brown.
8. Serve when hot.