My mon has problem biting regular meat, so I tried to cook processed meat instead of regular meat for her. Spam is one of the kind I use often.
bell pepper, onion, spam
seasoning: garlic, corn starch, vinegar, soybean sauce, sesame oil, salt, sugar.
2. Chop garlic into small pieces.
3. Mix one teaspoon corn starch with little bit cold water, add vinegar and soybean sauce into mixture.
5. When bell pepper and onion get little tender, add garlic into skillet.
6. When you can smell garlic is cooking, pour corn starch mixture into skillet, stir quickly.
7. Add several drops of sesame oil, stir well.