Yellow potato is my favorite potato now. It tastes much better than regular potato.
I bought some bite-size yellow potato. The original plan was roasted them in the oven, but I really didn’t want to deal with the hot oven, so I decided to cook it in a different way.
bite-size potato, white sesame seeds, roasted peanuts, green onion, crashed pepper, seasoning.
1. Put potatoes into pot, cover with cold water. Bring to boil on medium high heat, then simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Press on potatoes to make them some flat.
4. Meantime, chop green onion and mash peanuts, then put in a bowl with sesame seeds and crashed pepper.
5. Heat up skillet, pour some oil, then start frying potatoes, flip until one side is golden brown, lay on plate when they are golden brown on both sides.
The oil can’t be too hot, otherwise the pepper will be brunt out. If you are not sure about the temperature, you can sprinkle a couple of pieces of the pepper to test the temperature. Turn heat off when temperature is right, and pour into bowl right away.
7. Let the seasoning cook for a minutes, then Add salt, pepper and any seasoning you want to add into the bowl. Sprinkle on top of potatoes.
Now it’s time to serve!