I had some left over crab claws. They are not enough for another meal, so I decided to cook a soup with the meat.
crab meat, 1 can creamy corn, 1 large oyster mushroom, 1/2 small onion, 1 egg, some green onion leaves, corn starch, seasoning.
1. Chop onion into small pieces, saute until tender.
2. Chop mushroom into small pieces.
3. Pour water into sauce pan, add onion, bring boil on high heat.
4. Add mushroom, corn into pan, bring to boil again.
5. Mix corn starch with a little bit water, mix well then slowly pour into pan, stir at same time.
6. Crack egg, the beat well, slowly pour into sauce pan, stir quickly at same time.
7. Chop green onion leaves into small pieces, add into sauce pan with seasoning to taste.
8. Add several drops of sesame oil then serve.