This is one of my most favorite way to cook noodle. It tastes a lot better than regular stir fried noodle.
fresh noodle, green bean, ribs, ginger root, seasoning (salt, sugar, cooking wine, vinegar, soybean sauce).
1. Slice ginger root, take 4 slices, put into cold water in wok, add some cooking wine into water.
2. Chop ribs into small pieces, then put into cold water, set wok on high heat, bring to boil, then simmer for several minutes. Rinse with warm water.
I had the butcher sliced ribs short when I bought it.
3. Add water into wok, just enough to cover ribs, add cooking wine, vinegar and a little bit sugar, then add ribs back into wok, high heat to boil, simmer for about 30 minutes or until ribs are done.
4. Meantime, tear the edge off green bean, then tear into shorter pieces, wash with water, drain.
5. Add green bean into wok when ribs are done, add salt, soybean sauce, simmer for about 10-15 minutes, or until green bean start getting soft.
6. Spread noodle over rib and green bean, cover with lid, simmer for about 20 minutes.
7. Turn heat off, mix noodle with rib and green bean, so noodle will be coated with leftover juice in wok.