1. Soak black fungus in water, wait until it gets tender and spread out, rinse with water, drain well.
2. Boil some water in a sauce pan, add a little bit salt, vinegar and cooking oil. Keep water boiling.
Some people say that you don’t have to get rid of all the green, but I prefer peel all of them off, just leave the white. If Luffa is some old, you can chop the seeds off.
5. Add eggs back into skillet, keep stirring, add seasoning, mix well.
I’d like to keep its original color when cooking light color vegetables, so I normally don’t use soybean sauce.
I used white pepper, ginger powder, garlic powder, salt and sugar.
6. Mix a little bit corn starch with cold water, pour into skillet, stir quick until juice in skillet get thicker.
7. Add several drop of sesame oil, stir well. Serve when hot.
To view this recipe in Chinese, please click here.