I’m not a tortilla person, but I accidentally fall in love with uncooked tortilla. Believe it or not, it tastes different from the store-bought tortilla. And since it’s uncooked, you can cook it in different ways!
2 uncooked tortilla, 1 egg, 1 tsp bacon crumbles, seasoning to your taste
1. Heat up frying pan on medium high heat, lay one tortilla in pan.
3. Lay second tortilla in pan.
4. Pour egg over tortilla in pan, spread well.
If you are not as lazy as me, you can pre-mix egg and seasonings, then pour over.
5. Sprinkle seasoning and bacon over tortilla.
6. Lay the first tortilla on top, press lightly.
7. Flip tortilla when done.
8. Tortilla is ready to serve when it’s lightly brown.