This is one of my favorite dishes ever since I was in middle school, especially summer time, when it’s time to harvest banana peppers. I love the hot but not too hot type peppers.
Peppers, eggs, seasoning to taste
1. Chop peppers into pieces, get rid of seeds.
3. Heat up skillet, add cooking oil, cook peppers on medium high heat for several minutes.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet before peppers get too tender, stir some, to make the egg mixture shape like a pancake.
5. Flip when the bottom get firm.
6. When it’s golden brown on both side, transfer to a plate and serve.