I love egg drop soup, just about any kind. It’s quick and easy, and tastes good.
mushroom, eggs, nori, seasoning to taste, corn starch
1. Clean and slice mushroom.
3. Put mushroom into pan, add seasoning after, wait until boiling again.
4. Mix 1-2 tbsp corn starch with double amount water, pour into pan slowly, stir quickly.
5. Tear/cut nori into little pieces, put in pan.
6. Beat eggs well, slowly pour into pan, and stir quickly.
7. Drop several drops of sesame oil into pan, mix well, turn off heat.