I love the shape of the bread, it looks really like a flower. I just couldn’t stop thinking of baking it myself. Now here it is.
300 gram flour, 60 gram milk, 1 little bag dry yeast, 2 & 1 egg yolk, 1 egg, 20 gram condensed milk, 40 gram sugar, 40 gram cream, 45 gram butter, a pinch salt
1. Set all the ingredients to room temperature.
2. Heat milk, make sure it’s warm.
3. Mix yeast with same amount sugar, dissolve in warm milk, set aside until it’s full of bubble.
4. Set 1 egg yolk aside, mix everything together until the dough is smooth. Then set aside (you can coat the dough with some oil, so it won’t be sticky.) until dough double in size.
5. Deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece flat as showing in picture.
7. Form the stick as showing in pictures, hide the ends at the bottom. Then place on greased baking sheet until double in size.
8. Preheat oven to 350°F.
9. Brush the surface with the egg yolk, then bake until it’s light brown on surface.
10. Brush with butter after taking out of oven so it looks shining (optional). Serve when it’s warm.