I had a hard time to name this in English. I hardly see this in supermarket or restaurant here. The only time I saw it was in a restaurant called ” Flat Top”, and it’s not exactly the same kind.
1. Slowly pouring water in the flour, stir quickly at same time. Flour will turn into little pieces. Stop pouring water when you don’t really see much loose flour.
2. Punch flour with hands or mixer until form a smooth ball, cover with moist cloth, set aside for a while.
3. Roll the dough into a big sheet, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and any other seasoning powder you want to add. Use roller to roll seasoning into dough sheet.
4. Brush a thin layer of cooking oil on dough sheet, then roll it into a long strip.
5. Cut the strip into several even short pieces, shape each piece into a round-shape dough, hide ends at the bottom, roll it into a round thin sheet.
7. Lay bread in pan, slide it around to evenly coated with oil, then flip, coat the other side with oil.
8. Flip bread when the bottom get lightly golden brown.
9. It’s ready to serve when both side are golden brown.
10. Tear or Cut into pieces to serve or serve it whole.